How to I apply for a liquor license/or renewal?

  • Liquor license health reports are attended to by the Head Health Inspector of the Hhohho region. You may contact Mr. Matsenjwa at the Environmental Health Department in the Ministry of Health.
  • After health inspection is conducted you will be issued with a report from the Ministry of Health and a letter from the Town Clerk which will serve as proof that the town also sees fit for your operations under the urban area.
    • It is mandatory that you receive BOTH these letters(especially for new establishments) before submitting to the Licensing Officer because you may be issued with a license but if the Municipality has not issued that letter you shall not be allowed to operate in the Ezulwini Urban Area*.

Comment on this FAQ