I want to erect a wall fence, what are the requirements that I have to meet?

In order to erect a wall fence, you will need a covering letter from a professional land surveyor and submission of four (4) sets of working drawings for approval as per building requirements. For detailed information, see forms and documents to download the form to fill.

Comment on this FAQ